Saturday 5 August 2017

I Love You-Omoni Oboli Tells Moyo Lawal


A few hours ago, Nollywood practitioners, critics and fans of the industry were thrown into shock when one of her own, Moyo Lawal, wrote on her social media wall that she has been depressed and been fighting suicidal thoughts for a while in these words.
“Dear lovers…,Am sorry, I have been away and silent these last couple of months but you see, I have not been able to explain what was going on in my mind and my heart. All I know is that, I have been living in a body fighting to survive with a mind that has been trying to die. P,S I miss you all so much love”.
Since this infamous declaration, a lot of people have been reaching out to the petit and curvy actress and wishing her well and telling her how much they love her.
Notable among them is, actress, director and producer, Omoni Oboli, who posted Moyo’s photograph along with this lovely message “#HottieAlert, We love You Momo @moyolawalofficial”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment