Saturday 5 August 2017

Help! I Now Live In An Empty House -- Sunny Mc Don


Veteran Nollywood actor, - Sunny Mc Don, is presently working hard to make his abode habitable again. This is because his home at Adetola Street in Surulere, has been left bare after heavily armed robbers visited his home carting way almost all his valuables.
The bandits who defiled security in the area stormed his home and carried out the operation in the presence of his wife and four children whom he said are all still in shock, “I thank God that my wife and kids were not hurt. The men were armed to the teeth and the entire incident was like the things we do in our movies.
As I speak to you, my wife and kids are still in shock, because the entire in­cident scared the day light out of them. You can imagine the trauma. As I speak, I am literally empty here, as they made away with every valu­able item in the house” When we inquired about the security situation in his place, the BoT member of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, had this to say, “We have security personnel’s that are hired to secure the place, and that still did not stop this from happening, but they are currently answering to the po­lice on the incident.”
Does he think serving as a director at the just concluded Africa Movie Academy Award (AMAA) triggered the robbers to visit so they can share in the fees he was paid? “Not at all, I left AMAA, two years ago but did not make it public because I had decent disengagement with the organizers

0 comments:

Post a Comment